- Sponsored by a community organization. (hospital, clinic, school, public health dept., senior center, etc.)
- Provides community participants affordable (low cost) blood screenings, that are the most comprehensive panels available.
- Empowers the community to take control of their own health.
- The community participants can be proactive in their health rather than reactive.
- Offers various levels of health screenings.
- Involves local community organizations.
- Provides medical screenings to those who are uninsured or under-insured.