- Benefits the employer and employee by providing low cost blood screenings and free health screenings.
- Services are provided at the employers business address, so that it is convenient for the employees to participate.
- Employer often pays all or a portion of the cost of these screenings.
- When members of an insurance plan take advantage in company sponsored wellness programs, then Insurance premiums are potentially lowered or frozen due to the reduction of plan utilization.
- Builds moral and healthier employees which assists in more productivity and less lost work days.
- Based on statistics, preventative screenings are more cost effective than an employee or spouse experiencing a major medical issue.