We offer customized health questionnaires that help identify lifestyle choices that lead to underlying health problems. After assessment, we can provide coaching to guide participants towards lifestyle choices that will lead to wellness.
Lifestyle Q & A
- Customized Lifestyle questionnaire for your company (you can design the questions you want asked) or use WHS existing questionnaire. (questionnaire example available during presentation)
- Participant can answer questionnaire online or the day of registration. Copy of question and answer will appear on confirmation page for participant record.
- Aggregate Statistical Data will be created from completed questionnaires and provided to company leadership.
- If using WHS Coaching Options, then individual participant questionnaire will be reviewed by coach and discussion will occur to begin goal setting.
Lifestyle Coaching Options
WHS has partnered with the following Wellness Coaches to assist in meeting the needs of employees for your wellness program :
- Suzie Eades – Specializes in getting employees motivated to be more active and to help in nutritional education for individuals with busy lifestyles.
- Cindy Millard – Specializes in the Dimensions of Wellness which lends life balance education to participants to assist in higher performance and healthier happier lifestyles.
- Gwen Pettit – Specializes in a new trend of wellness coaching which is through THINKING. What is in your thinking that is blocking your progress and focus on the thoughts and actions that will allow you to succeed. Journaling is a key element used.
- Jeanna Golob – Specializes in motivating and assisting participants through education, accountability and encouragement. As a cardiac nurse she knows the importance in “knowing your numbers” and how life changing that can be.
Whether it is telephonic, lunch and learns, webinars, or personal meetings with employees, coaching is an effective way to increase productivity, decrease absenteeism, and increase presenteeism. Coaching can be initiated starting with high risk individual calls down through employees with low risk. It can also be initiated through promotion to employees who voluntarily want to participant with one or all of the above coaches.